Thursday, November 13, 2014

 I was experiencing serious hair loss.  My hair was shedding and coming out in long strands each time I combed it.  I was so concerned that I first thought it might be due to some medical problem.  I later learned my hair was over processed.

After a consultation and treatment by Mr. Leonardo, I began using his hair growth system.  Areas that were thin and broken off began to grow.  The shedding stopped and my hair began to feel thicker and healthier.

The hair growth system is easy to use.  The products are pleasant smelling and light.  They don't weigh the hair down.  The products also last since you don't need to use a lot to see quick results.

The no burn relaxer system is the bomb. It  feels cool as it is being applied and it does NOT burn at all.  Furthermore, it has no unpleasant smell.  I was amazed at how well it worked!


I would highly recommend all of the products in the hair growth system.  I especially think everyone who relaxes their hair should try the no burn relaxer.  Once you try it you will love it.

K. Roache
Atlanta, GA