Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Remembering 9/11 Ten Years Later


We join you in remembering those whose lives were taken.
As we take time to reflect on the 10th Anniversary of a day none of us will ever forget, let us come together to grieve, to remember, to express our gratitude to those who demonstrated what it is to be a hero, and to pledge ourselves to live in honor of their bravery.
   
Your profession is not what brings home your paycheck. Your profession is what you were put on earth to do. With such passion and such intensity that it becomes spiritual in calling. Your life is a gift from the Creator. Your gift back to the Creator is what you do with your life.

No one wants to talk about it but everyone can see it. Flakes on your shirt; embarrassed to be out with family and friends? Does your scalp itch uncontrollably? Well we have the answer to your hair and scalp troubles.   
Mr. Leonardo Dandruff System 

Mr. Leonardo Dandruff Checkmate System! It will eliminate flaking dandruff and give you a healthy scalp. Order today!    

 The World's Leading Authority In Hair Growth and Maintenance Mr. Leonardo Home Page
Join Our Mailing List
FEATURED TESTIMONIAL


My name is Cordriel Wood.  I'm forty years old.  I had severe dandruff problems, very severe.  When I carried on a conversation with others, they couldn't really pay attention to what I was saying for looking at my scalp.  That's how bad it was.  I have tried all kinds of products, sulfur 8, selsun blue and glovers-NOTHING I mean NOTHING worked. 

The salons use to call me a chair hopper, I didn't care because I was looking for someone or something to cure this dandruff problem.  My mom said I had this problem my entire life.  She called it "growing dandruff."  All I knew is that I wanted it gone.  It was so embarrasing.

I was told to go see Mr. Leonardo, he might be able to help me.  I said, "no, that's just a get rich quick scheme."  But, I was desperate.  I stopped by and he gave me a free consultation.  I bought the Hair Growth System Kit and The Dandruff Shampoo.  When I tell you I only used it twice and I don't have a dandruff insight.  My scalp is so clean I just wanted to cry because I was so happy that finally, finally I found a cure for this dry, flaky scalp.  This is a true and honest story and it's my story.

You will have to know me to understand why I'm so emotional about this.  A product that really works.  I have spent so much money on products and spent plenty of time washing my hair trying to get rid of the dandruff.  My quest is over!  I found my scalp savior and I found that in Mr. Leonardo's Hair Products.

I am thankful and grateful to the person that told me to stop by Mr. Leonardo, because it really works!  Now I don't have to hide my scalp under hats and bonnets.  My scalp is FREE from dandruff.

Cordriel Wood    

This email was sent to mrleonardos@aol.com by mrleonardos@aol.com |  
Mr. Leonardo | 2291 Cascade Road SW | Atlanta | GA | 30311